Welcome to Noah’s Place – Children’s Ministry at Newsong Church!
At Noah’s Place our passion is to create a fun and safe environment for kids to learn about Jesus
and how He’s created them!
New to Noah’s Place?
If you are visiting Newsong and have a Noah’s Place (walkers-5th Grade) kiddo, we are thrilled you are here!
Here are a few helpful things to know as you leave your precious cargo in our loving hands.
Noah’s Place Child Check-In
There are two Noah’s Place Welcome Areas with teams ready to help you when you arrive.
- Near the main foyer as you enter the Noah’s Place hall
- By the glass doors on the far side of the sanctuary
Our helpful check-in team will get your information and then print out a set of 3 stickers for each child.
- Place one name tag on your child (for little ones, on their back)
- Neatly stick the extra nametag in the binder at the classroom
- Important: The sticker with the identification code is your claim ticket to pick up your child
Our check-in team can assist you with any questions you may have in this process.
Parent Paging System
- If we need to get a hold of you for any reason, we will send a text message. Please make sure we
have your current number and that your phone remains on vibrate.
What can I expect my children to be doing while they are in Noah’s Place?
Parent Supervised Room: Infants
This is a special room specifically for infants and their parents. This room hosts a live feed of our services so that parents can still enjoy the main service while their children safely play and explore next to them. An added bonus is that it gives new parents a chance to connect with others in the same life stage. Feel free to visit our Check-In stations and they can help direct you!
Nursery: Walkers to 2 Years
Our Nursery is staffed with loving and nurturing caregivers whose primary purpose is to provide a safe, sanitary, stimulating and fun environment for infants, crawlers, and walkers. Our desire is for parents to leave their small children with confidence, so they can fully focus their heart and mind on worshiping and learning about God.
- Our littlest ones sing and dance to worship songs and learn to pray.
- Our 18-24 month olds begin a formal curriculum complete with worship songs, Bible stories, and group craft activities.
Early Childhood: 2 and Early 3 Year Olds
Our 2 and 3 year old classrooms may appear to be all fun and games, but we’re busy getting to know God as we play! Our teachers are dedicated and passionate in leading our toddlers in active worship and Biblical story-telling.
- This precious age group receives a customized version of the “Tru Curriculum” that our preschool-5th graders experience. These age-appropriate lessons integrate songs, puppets, and hand motions as they hear about the “Big God Story”.
- They also have small group time and make group crafts connected to the Bible stories they hear.
Early Childhood: Pre-School [age 3] – Kindergarten
While this age group is busy starting school and learning the basics of literacy, we commit ourselves to building Biblical foundations with our preschoolers and kindergartners. We are firmly committed to partner with parents in building that foundation. Our “Tru Curriculum” inspires, equips, and supports both our ministry and our families to raise up children who have a deep personal relationship with Jesus.
- Large Group – kids participate in awesome worship and hear the “Big God Story”,
- Small Group Reflection – follows large group in time to respond to the Holy Spirit with crafts, discussion, and prayer.
Late Childhood: 1st – 3rd Grade
For many of our elementary-age children, the spiritual seed that is planted in their first few years years has really begun to grow. We love to grow with them! We also continue our partnership with families in raising godly children together. We love seeing the impact of the “Tru Curriculum” for these kids!
- Large Group – The music changes and becomes more “big kid” while still being super fun. The Bible stories are told with more complexity. But at the heart of it, they still hear about the true nature of God through foundational Bible stories.
- Small Group Reflection – At this age we allow for more time of reflection and personal response.
Late Childhood: 4th – 5th Grade
In this unique classroom of our children’s ministry, we see 4th and 5th graders engaging with the Bible, their personal walk with Christ, and our leaders in personal ways.
- Large Group – The “Tru Curriculum” inspires, equips, and supports our pre-adolescents and families to know the true nature of God, and grow a deep personal relationship with Christ Jesus. And of course we still have the hoppin’ music and fun!
- Small Group Reflection – Interactive dialogue and compelling questions are woven into this time as kids truly begin to own their personal faith in Jesus Christ.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Chung – Children’s Pastor